To all our valued patients,
We are continuing to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and have implemented several safety and cleaning protocols at Apex Wellness Center and are ready to start seeing a limited number of patients who REALLY need our care for chiropractic and acupuncture services. Our massage practice remains closed at this time and our counselor is solely seeing clients via telehealth. We will continue to monitor and communicate any changes as we move forward.
We are still asking that if you are able to delay care, that you continue to do that. However, if you are experiencing significant pain and/or discomfort, stress and/or anxiety or other symptoms, such as severe allergies, that are impacting your ability to take care of yourself or your family or is impacting your ability to do your job as an essential worker, we will be able to see you.
If you do feel you need to be seen, you may either contact your provider directly to discuss your situation and to schedule or you may schedule online. Telehealth is also still available for acupuncture patients.
- Chiropractic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acupuncture (this includes Kim Finley’s patients): email@example.com
- To schedule a telehealth appointment with our counselor, Liberty Karp, please reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact us for any business related questions, please contact Allison at email@example.com
Apex wellness center is committed to keeping our patients as well as our providers safe during treatment. We have put into place the following protocols, and ask patients to understand and adhere to these protocols.
- Enhanced sanitizing protocol for common area surfaces- such as handles, switches, pens, etc.
- Patient treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between patients.
- Practitioners will wear masks and any necessary protective equipment. Practitioners will wash hands thoroughly before and after any patient contact.
- Staff will take their own temperature upon arriving at the clinic, and will require any employee with elevated temperature or any respiratory symptoms to not come into the office and to self quarantine.
- To best adhere to social distancing guidelines we will do our best to avoid overlapping of patient appointments.
- We will ask that you wait in your car until your appointment time
What you as a patient can expect:
- Expect a phone call or an email the day before your appointment to ask about possible risk factors.
- Have you or anyone in your family had a fever in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you or your family member had symptoms of a cold or flu? Ex: tiredness, cough, fever, aches, pains, runny nose, congestion, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat or “tickly” throat, nausea?
- Traveled abroad or domestically in the last two weeks?
- Have been near anyone who has potentially had the virus through family or work contact in the past two weeks?
- We ask that if you have been in contact with the public in any way (i.e. grocery shopping), that you will have changed your clothes and showered before coming to your appointment.
- You will be required to wash your hands when entering the building.
- We will take your temperature upon entering.
- All payments and scheduling will be done in the treatment room
- We will minimize talking during the appointment.
- Please wear a mask or covering over your face during your appointment.
- We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself, anyone that is with you will be asked to wait in the car.
- If you are a new patient, please have paperwork printed and filled out prior to coming to the clinic. If you are unable to do that, please let us know.Warm Regards,
The Apex Wellness Center Team