We have been monitoring the on-going situation with COVID 19 and have decided to remain closed until further notice. Current reports are expecting Oregon’s peak in cases to happen around mid April. Most medical clinics that deliver non emergent care have closed or have greatly reduced their visits in an effort to help flatten the curve. We will continue to assess the situation and will reopen as soon as we feel it is safe to do so. We will provide updates as necessary.
Here are the latest updates:
- We will be cancelling all appointments through April 12th and will continue to monitor the situation and cancel on a weekly rolling basis as the situation requires. Thank you for your understanding.
- In an effort to keep both our patients and ourselves safe, we are reassessing how to deliver care going forward. Expect to see a different set up in the waiting room as well as a different check in procedure with patients, including but not limited to screening questions prior to your appointment and temperature taking.
- Over the next few weeks, if you experience any episodes of pain that require attention, please contact your provider directly and they will assess on a case by case basis whether you need to be treated either in office or with at home measures.
- For general questions or business related questions, please contact our receptionist at email@example.com
- Telemedicine Option: Green Lotus Acupuncture is available starting Wed, April 1st for Telemedicine visits for herb consults, acupressure for pain, stress, sleep issues, immune boosting and more…
- Most major health insurance carriers have expanded coverage, so would just be the cost of your co-pay.
- If your insurance plan does not cover it, we are offering a sliding scale fee system.
- You may book Telemedicine visits here. The only option for Green Lotus Acupuncture is to schedule Telemedicine visits at this time.
- Online Pharmacy
- For any immune boosting supplements or herbs, feel free to shop our online pharmacy. For those of you who would like to see the Green Lotus Support protocol, just register and we will then go into your account and add the protocol to your account.We look forward to being able to serve all of you again hopefully in the not too distant future.
The Apex Wellness Center Team