To our valued patients,
We have made the decision to temporarily close the clinic to help stem the spread of COviD-19. This was a very difficult decision for us as we want to be available for your healthcare needs. We made this decision for public health reasons, to not be a vector of transmission unknowingly and to aide in flattening the curve to help with not overwhelming our medical system.
- Currently, we plan to reopen on Wed, April 1st. However, if it becomes clear that is not a wise decision, we will send out further communication at that time.
- If you have an appointment from now until 3/31/20, please know that it is cancelled. We will also be making phone calls and/or sending text messages to those with scheduled appointments.
- At this time, you may book appointments online for after April 1st.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to your provider directly.
- If you are in acute pain you may contact Rebecca Schacker, DC at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for pain management.
- Green Lotus Acupuncture plans to set up a telehealth option for herbal consultations and acupressure treatments. Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) has been used widely in China in the treatment of COVID-19. Reports show an integration of both Western medicine and TCM can more quickly control symptoms such as fever, cough and fatigue. The herb consults will be useful to help boost immune function and to treat any acute respiratory ailments as well as any other complaints you may have. Acupressure can be used for any condition, but thinking now especially of the importance to help reduce stress, anxiety and boosting immune function.
- If you are currently taking any herbs or supplements, we can arrange a way for you to receive those items. Please contact either Mary Jean or Kim directly.
Wishing you all an abundance of health!
The Apex Wellness Center team.