Apex wellness center is committed to keeping our patients as well as our providers safe during treatment. We have put into place new protocols in the office, and will expect patients to understand and adhere to these protocols.
- We will clean and sanitize common area surfaces. We will wipe down and sanitize patient treatment areas between patients.
- We will wash our hands thoroughly between patients, and will wear masks and any necessary protective equipment.
- We are requiring employees with upper respiratory symptoms to not come into the office for at least 72hrs past resolution of those symptoms.
- Staff will take their own temperature upon arriving at the clinic.
- We will stagger patients to allow time to clean between sessions.
- We will provide hand sanitizer in several locations throughout the clinic.
- We will be doing all necessary business in the treatment rooms, such as taking payment and scheduling.
- Expect a phone call or email the day before your appointment to ask about possible risk factors.
- Have you or anyone in your family had a fever in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you or your family member had symptoms of a cold or flu? Ex: tiredness, cough, fever, aches, pains, runny nose, congestion, vomiting diarrhea, sore throat or “tickly” throat, nausea?
- Traveled abroad or domestically in the last two weeks?
- Have been near anyone who has potentially had the virus through family or work contact in the past two weeks?
- If you answer yes to any of the above we will reschedule after symptoms have been resolved for at least 72 hours without medication and at least 14 days after contact with a person that has been sick with cough, fever, or diagnosed COVID-19
- We will take your temperature upon entering-You can take your temperature at home to determine if we will be able to see you.
- If your temperature is above 99 degrees fahrenheit we will need to reschedule your appointment until at least 72 hours after fever and other symptoms have resolved without medication.
- We will ask that you remain in your car until your appointment time
- We will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- We ask that you also wear some sort of mask or covering over your face during the appointment.
- We will ask that you come to your appointment by yourself, anyone that is with you will be asked to wait in the car.
- If you are a new patient, please have paperwork printed and filled out prior to coming to the clinic. If you are unable to do that, please let us know.